Re: [css-transforms] Handling combined opacity and preserve-3d

Hi Joe,

There's no need to resend your proposal. Also, we should www-style out
because crossposting makes things confusing.

It looks like a reasonable request but we can't start speccing it out until
we can specify and implement the basics of how planes are created.
Hopefully, Tien-Ren can work with Simon on that. (I'm happy to help out if
needed)