Re: [css3-page] Page-Margin Boxes are not working

Hi,

Most likely, you're running into implementation problems, instead of specification problems.

As far as I know, this is not supported by any mainstream browser today, but it is supported by print-specific or pagination specific User Agents:
- Vivliostyle http://vivliostyle.com/en/products/
- Prince http://www.princexml.com/
- Antenna House http://www.antennahouse.com/product/ahf60/ahf6top.htm
- PDF reactor: http://pdfreactor.com/
- Weasyprint http://weasyprint.org/
- ...

If you are having issues with these as well, there may be something wrong with the way you're trying to use this. However, I suggest directly contacting the support team/forum/mailing-list of the vendor you're trying to use, or going over to some place like http://www.stackoverflow.com. This list is for discussion of improvement and changes to CSS itself, not really a support forum.

Best regards,
—Florian