Re: “Missing” table properties

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 11:20:40 -0700
To: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Cc: Oriol _ <oriol-bugzilla@hotmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, francois.remy.dev@outlook.com, Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
CSS Table Module Level 3 was published as a First-Pass Working Draft last
month: https://www.w3.org/TR/css-tables-3/

The Editor's Draft (https://drafts.csswg.org/css-tables-3/) should probably
be updated with a link to the last published version (hint, hint Greg /
Francois).

That said:  most active CSS spec editors will tell you that (for anything
that hasn't reached full Recommendation status), the Editor's Drafts are
your best reference, anyway.

Until the Table Module spec is stable, the CSS 2.1 definitions remain the
official spec for those properties.

~ABR