Re: [css-containment] Splitting the "sizing" part from "layout" containment

There are two important use-cases here:
1. A simple way to get strong containment without needing to understand the
intricacies of the platform and of each vendor's implementation. This is
"style layout paint size".
2. A simple way to get soft containment that can be used broadly (e.g. via
"* { contain: strict }"). This is "style layout paint".

#1 is an extension of #2 and I think it should read that way. Also, it's
really critical that #1 be very simple. It's just so draconian that it
can't be used as the 90% use-case. But it's really critical for that other
10%.

It seems to me that we just have a naming problem here, but that we can
still have a single property. I think "strict" is a good name for #1. We
just need to make a name for #2 that sounds like the pre-cursor to #1.

Here's a few proposals:
a) strictish
b) strictable
c) strict-candidate
d) pre-strict

I prefer (c), but would be happier with any of these than splitting this up
into two properties.