[selectors] Rewrote grammar in terms of the Value Definition Syntax

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:53:21 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
As I've been threatening to do for quite some time, I finally rewrote
the grammar for Selectors in terms of the CSS Value Definition Syntax,
removing the old grammar written in terms of the Appendix G syntax.
This is one more step in the effort to remove *all* grammars written
against the old Appendix G syntax from CSS, now that CSS is no longer
defined in a way that's directly compatible with it.

Once auto-generation finishes in a few minutes, you can find it at
<https://drafts.csswg.org/selectors/#grammar>.  Please review and let
me know if you notice any mistakes!

~TJ