Re: complex uses for variables in css

indeed.
And I suppose there isn't a way to "parse" it into a string...is there?
This way the content could be kinda dynamic...
I imagine using the media queries to set the values of variables, and the
things magically adjusting themselves.
I am writing an article about it and want the demo to show the value of the
variable in its center (in the middle element).

Of course there would be other ways to do so, but I intend to explore the
variables in CSS :)

Thanks a lot.

--
*Felipe N. Moura*
Senior Web Developer and System Analyst.

Website:  http://felipenmoura.com
Twitter:    @felipenmoura <http://twitter.com/felipenmoura>
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/qGmq

Meet some of my projects:
BrazilJS Conference <http://braziljs.com.br/>  |  BrazilJS Foundation
<http://braziljs.org>
*Changing  the  world*  is the least I expect from  myself!