Re: complex uses for variables in css

well, I tried it in both chrome(canary) and Firefox and it did not work!

--
*Felipe N. Moura*
Senior Web Developer and System Analyst.

Website:  http://felipenmoura.com
Twitter:    @felipenmoura <http://twitter.com/felipenmoura>
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/qGmq

Meet some of my projects:
BrazilJS Conference <http://braziljs.com.br/>  |  BrazilJS Foundation
<http://braziljs.org>
*Changing  the  world*  is the least I expect from  myself!