Re: [css-fonts] Specifying changes to parameters for fallback fonts

On 25/05/2016 19:21, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:58 AM,  <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
>> since we don't have an automatic notification system in place yet, and since
>> the discussion is beginning to assume some momentum, i thought i'd send one
>> manually to the list:
>
> Yes we do - public-css-archive@w3.org, or just subscribing to the GH
> repo's notifications.

for me that's too much of a firehose.  I need a less blunt instrument
that takes into account the opt-in features of github issues.

unless someone objects, i propose to create a new mailing list called
public-css-notification to which one notification will be sent when an
issue is created and one when it is closed. That's likely to generate an
acceptable level of email in my inbox, but prevents me missing new
issues of interest.

ri