Re: Agenda+ CSS Round Display Issues

From: Lars Knudsen <larsgk@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:51:14 +0200
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: Jihye Hong <jh.hong@lge.com>, www-style@w3.org
I have one good example of current tech with odd shaped displays (or
masks):  Car dashboards.  Apart from that, we will most probably see other
than round (circle, ellipse) and rectangular displays soon in appliances.
I am just saying that one could at least take a step back and consider if
there could be another slightly more generic way of representing the shape
than limiting it to a circle (and probably ellipse).  E.g. using NURBS or
the like.

br
Lars