Re: @else in Media Queries

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Henrik Andersson <henke@henke37.cjb.net> wrote:
> Tab Atkins Jr. skrev:
>>>       - complexifies automated media queries management
>> What is "automated MQ management"?
>
> I hope it's javascript. Because I foresee trouble with the javascript
> side of this. To be honest, I don't know how @at rules in general nor
> media queries in particular are exposed in javascript, but I get a
> feeling in my gut that this is going to be problematic.

I would suggest learning how they're handled before suggesting
additions will be problematic. ^_^

I haven't written the CSSOM side yet, but it'll just closely resemble
CSSMediaRule, possibly with the CSSElseRule interface having a
property that links backward to the preceding rule in the chain, for
convenience (thanks for the suggestion, zcorpan!).

~TJ