From: Robert Hogan [mailto:robhogan@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday 10 June 2016 11:16
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>; Francois Remy <frremy@microsoft.com>
Cc: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>; CSS public list <www-style@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [css-tables] repeating table headers and footers

Just FYI, we're adding repeating table header/footer support for printed pages to Blink.

For more info, see https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=24826

We're using break-inside: avoid; on the thead as a way of specifying it in the user agent's style.

>>> http://codepen.io/FremyCompany/pen/YwbOMM