Re: [css-fonts] font-language-override

Thanks Tab,

I am currently leaning towards locl being a dead feature for minority
languages ... in terms of browser support (neither font-language-override
or lang/xml:lang support is there in a cross browser fashion), and maybe
its best to support minority languages through a mix of separate forks of
fonts or alternative features.

A.