Re: [css-page-floats] The 'clear' values are backwards

After a small conversation offlist: We seem to really have been in
agreement. We meant the same thing, we just used different words for it.

So the conclusion is:

If we have three floats rights after oneanother where the first float is
placed on page one. And the second float has the clear property set so that
it will be placed on page two (and not page one), then also float three
(which doesn't have the clear property set) will be placed on page 2 (or
later if there is not enough space on page 2). Float three will therefore
not be placed on page one, even though there would be enough space for it
there. We will make sure that the wording ensures that. This is also what
inline floats do, so pagefloats are no exceptions.

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org