Re: [css-multicol][css-position] Wrap text around column centered image

בע"ה

Hi Tab,

Wouldn't it complicate "float" logic if used multiple value-set like "top
center" ("top" as first defined value)? Imagine if I want only "center"
(static position, like in middle of text) and not "center center" (absolute
position related to parent element, while still all content will wrap
around it). If would perhaps work fine if defined "float: left | right |
center | auto || top | bottom | center" where "float: center" is not the
same as "float: center center".

"Wrap text around column centered image" still will require to use
"column-span"
(to define count of how up-to-many element span across columns), otherwise
it will be centered in single column similar to "Example X" logic in
https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/#the-multi-column-model

Current spec "column-span: none | all"
https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/#column-span is missing "<number>"
value -
expected to be updated to "column-span: none | all | <number>".

Binyamin