Re: [css-size-adjust] Expose the adjusted font-size and adjustment percentage

Thanks Tab and Boris. I can give this a shot in Blink (returning the
computed font-size value). It's important that we expose the
percentage/multiplier at the same time though, so authors aren't left
without a workaround.

The updated proposal is then:
1) Spec getComputedStyle(...)["font-size"] to return the computed font size
(without adjustment).
2) Spec getComputedStyle(...)["text-size-adjust"] to return the used
text-size-adjust percentage if text-size-adjust: auto or none is specified.
If text-size-adjust: none is specified,
getComputedStyle(...)["text-size-adjust"] would return 100%. If
text-size-adjust: auto is specified,
getComputedStyle(...)["text-size-adjust"] would return the percentage
calculated by the default size adjustment algorithm of the user agent, or
100% if no adjustment occurs.

Here's a concrete example where the user agent increases the font-size from
12px to 36px:
    Hello world
window.getComputedStyle(span)["font-size"] would return 12px
window.getComputedStyle(span)["text-size-adjust"] would return 300%