[css3-conditional] Quotes

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:35:14 +0100
To: W3C WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Minor minor minor again. The CSS Conditional Rules draft [1] uses
quotation marks inconsistently, that is it makes use of both double
and single quotes, and faux and typographic quotes. (If there is a
rule to mark keywords and such with single quotes, I’m not sure it’s
useful.)

For all drafts it may make sense to consistently use “typographic”
double quotes, but I don’t want to open that can :)

[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-conditional/

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/