[css-grid] Spec Workshops

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 00:25:28 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hey everyone,
Since the Flexbox workshops seemed to be helpful, I've decided to
organize a few Grid Layout spec workshops. If anyone is interested,
more information is at
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/events/grid-workshop

I'll be running one in SF this month; add your availability to
   http://doodle.com/poll/m3z64wvd83xby2xa
if you're interested. NYC and/or Philadelphia next month probably.
And if neither of those work, I think if you're on this ML there's
a good chance you and a friend could run one yourself. ;) There are
instructions for doing that at
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/events/flexbox-workshop#yours

~fantasai