Re: [css3-selectors]: Proposal: :in-view() selector for better visibility control

How could it be infinite loop?
Elements would just disappear at the moment they will fit in to viewport.
I have another question:
May we say that element with visibility:hidden actually IS inside viewport?
It have size, so…
And what about display:none? Such elements don't have size, but I think
they have a position…

*Anton Nemtsev*
Frontend Developer
+38 050 277 38 82 <+380502773882>