Specs missing from CSS status page (was: Re: [css-logical-props] CSS Logical Properties missing from CSS status page)

fantasai, Bert,

I've noticed that the follwing Editor Draft specifications are missing
from the CSS status page:

- CSS Logical Properties 1
- CSS Overflow 4
- CSS Animations 2
- CSS Fonts 4
- CSS GCPM 4
- CSS Images 4
- CSS Shapes 2
- CSS Sizing 4
- CSS Step Sizing 1
- CSS Transforms 2
- CSS Transitions 2
- CSS Values 4

Can you please add them like you did for CSS Backgrounds 4 and CSS Tables 3?

Furthermore, CSS Scroll Snap is still listed as "CSS Scroll Snap
Points Module Level 1", while it was renamed to "CSS Scroll Snap
Module Level 1" in the meantime.

Best regards,

Sebastian