Re: [css-selectors] :focus and :checked

+100

I would really, really love it if label elements matched all the
form-related pseudo-classes from their associated input.  Not only
:checked, but also :invalid and :required and so on.

Beyond the freedom from awkward DOM structures, it would provide another
incentive for developers to actually use properly associated <label>
elements, and also proper HTML form validation attributes, all of which go
a long ways to improving form accessibility.

~Amelia BR