Re: Styling <input type=text>

 From a webdev point of view: definitively! Trying to get e.g. border
shadows in sync when using HTML5 types on <input> is rather cumbersome.

It might be worthwhile to look into the list of -vendor-appearance
values. So, something like

     :appearance(textfield) {}

comes to mind. (OK, when that changes the -vendor-appearance inside,
that might be not so wise, but you get the idea.)

--Manuel