Changes appendix for CSS Text Module

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:32:19 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
PFWG was looking at the new publication of CSS Text Module Level 4. We
have reviewed earlier versions of this specification and are interested
in reviewing primarily new or changed features in the level 4 version.
Can you provide an appendix or something that details this sort of
change? We noticed that the CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 4 does
provide this sort of appendix and it greatly facilitates our review.

Michael Cooper
PFWG Staff Contact