RE: [css-round-display][css-transitions] The interpolated property type for animatable polar-angle

On 15 Sep 2015, 01:47 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> On 09/14/2015 02:29 AM, Hyojin Song wrote:
>> I'm editing the round display spec to be FPWD, and wondering what could
be
>> a type for the animatable polar-angle.
>>
>> I found interpolated property types for animation as follows.
>>
>> https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transitions-1/#interpolated-types
>>
>> Both a length and a percentage are obvious as the polar-distance's
>> animatable type, but I couldn't find the angle type in above link. Is
number
>> the right type to specify polar-angle's animatable type?
>
> The right type would be "angle", but since there are no other properties
that
> accept angles yet outside of the Speech module, it hasn't been added yet.
:)

> I'm sure dbaron will add "angle" to the animations spec. For now, assume
it's
> there already.

Hi David,

If I understood it correctly, "angle" could be added in CSS Transitions spec
as one of the interpolated-types. I know that you are the right person to
edit it. Is it a reasonable thing or any other alternatives to specify
"angle" type?

Thanks,
- hyojin