Re: [css-font-loading] What should happen with a FontFace from one document that is added to the FontFaceSet of a different document?

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> The spec talks about "the document" in various places, but there are at
> least two different documents involved in that situation.  Which one is
> meant?  Is this situation supposed to be disallowed?  Right now its behavior
> does not seem to be specified very clearly, if at all.

It should work!

Most references to "the document" are about FontFaceSet, which at
least has a clearer implicit connection to "the document", but I
should definitely be clearer about things there.  The couple of
references to "the document" for FontFace do indeed need to be cleared
up; in particular, I need to clarify that CSS-connectedness is broken
when they move across documents.