Re: [css-flexbox] percentage flex basis and quirks mode...

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 8/4/15 6:22 PM, Christian Biesinger wrote:
>>
>> We have a flex basis of 0% for the two items. Since this is quirks
>> mode, the percentage resolves even though the flexbox does not have a
>> definite size.
>

> Why does quirks mode affect anything here?  I thought the %-of-auto quirk
> was restricted to only certain properties in certain contexts....

Not in Blink, at least... that said, as the spec has now changed back
to defaulting to 0, this is not an issue in the spec. Assuming this
change together with applying the intrinsic size algorithm to heights
is web-compatible, of course.

-Christian