Re: [css-text-decor] Orientation of emphasis marks for sideways text

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:15:20 +0900
To: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Good point, thank you.

There's no real use cases however, so I'm fine to leave it undefined.

For Blink, though Blink doesn't support sideways-* as of today, upright is
easier to implement. But we have a discussion to change our implementation
for text-emphasis, and when it happens, upright might become harder to
implement.

What do you think?

/koji