[css-sizing] Behavior with resolving a max-width: 100% against min-content

From: Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@google.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:35:22 -0500
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi there!

Have a question prompted by http://crbug.com/294195

Basically, we have a parent with "width: min-content;" and a child
with "max-width: 100%;".

Now, normally an intrinsic width like that would be considered
indefinite, and therefore the max-width should also be indefinite. But
in this case, we're talking about widths, which are normally definite.

So... should this be treated as max-width: fill-available or as
max-width: none? And what should fill-available be in this
circumstance?

-Christian