Re: [css-variables] -- considered harmful

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 19:43:43 +0100
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello Daniel,

> It's still time to offer better than what we have now.
> My 0.02€.

Since (following the resolution at the f2f) today I am putting
together the transition request for this specification to advance to
CR, I have one simple question regarding this thread:

If it is a formal objection, please respond to say so explicitly; if
not, please also respond to clarify that it should not be taken as
such. Thanks!

Okay, now back to the technical discussions.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley