[css-pseudo] Proposal: Add ‘filter’ property to styling highlights

From: John Drinkwater <john@nextraweb.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:03:09 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hey,

Was hopeful I could use filter: invert(100%) with text selection, but
noticed it is not part of the properties allowed for this selector.

ISSUE 3 notes there may be further properties wanted for this, so I
suggest that filter be accepted.

Have looked over the current supported filter values, and my initial
thought is that none of them go against the present limitations set on
highlighting properties.

Thoughts?

--
John ‘[Beta]’ Drinkwater        |      john@nextraweb.com