Re: Proposal: Generalized Cascading Sheets

Hi, Lea.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, but I started the list for my own
benefit (because I didn't recognise most of the examples you listed) and
decided to put a link up here in case anyone else might find it useful.

I agree that if GCS is ever going to gain any traction it will need to
start as the simplest possible shift from CSS; from that point of view I
don't think the syntax extensions of these other languages are important,
but I wanted to be as complete as possible in classifying them.

Regards,
Tom