Re: [css-shapes] Purpose of fill-rule not specified

Okay, that makes sense, although I think you need a note to be clear that
the shape used in shape-outside is calculated *as if nonzero was specified*,
otherwise it starts to look inconsistent when you consider the effect of
infinitely thin spurs. (See this demo
<http://codepen.io/karaken12/pen/bdmbwg?editors=110> to see what I mean.)

Was there any particular reason for choosing this behaviour, by the way? As
I mentioned, it wasn't what I expected on reading the spec, but I can't
find any discussion as to why it works this way.

Cheers,
Tom