Re: [selectors4] Features to Defer

On 07/21/2015 05:43 PM, Brian Kardell wrote:

> Why postpone :has again?  it's already been booted from like 1999 to
> selectors 3, then 4, then "only for static profile" and now we want to
> move it to 5?  why?  in the static profile this isn't hard and jQuery
> has had it since, I think day one.

Because there are still open discussions on it. If it was 100% settled,
we'd keep it in. The list we're proposing to keep is stuff that just
needs cleanup / minor issues fixed to go to CR. Basically, we are
housekeeping: dust off the finished things and put them in the shop
window while we keep working on the unfinished stuff in the back.

~fantasai