Re: [CSSWG][css-shapes] CSS Shapes Level 1 Candidate Recommendation

On 7/20/15, 9:50 PM, "Brad Kemper" <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:

>“Embiggening” is a word that is hard to take seriously. How about
>“Expanding”?

If I absolutely had to change the section title, I’d probably use
“Expanding.”

But I’m perversely reluctant, because I like the word. It’s just one part
of the section title, which (to my knowledge) isn’t normative text. We
have a tradition of levity in CSS section titles (see the 2.x Appendices).
And if there’s even a tiny chance of this spec providing a citation for
the word’s future dictionary inclusion, I want to help stack those odds.

Thanks,

Alan