Re: Repeat animation-delay throughout iterations

In this simple example, yes. The trouble is that the animation duration isn't always known, or can change if the animator isn't happy with the outcome. Having to change all the percentages in keyframes is really annoying.

The only viable solution we have now is to do timelines with JavaScript.

—Michiel