Re: [css-flexbox] minimum spacing?

From: Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:01:43 +0200
Cc: www-style@w3.org
To: Den <cyraid@gmail.com>
Jonathan Kingston proposed something like this on Specifiction: http://discourse.specifiction.org/t/flex-suggestions/921/ <http://discourse.specifiction.org/t/flex-suggestions/921/>. He called it “collapse of outer margins”, setting `outer-item-margin: 0;` on the flex-container.

Would it really be necessary to add two new properties for something that basically does the same as `margin`?

—Michiel