[css-round-display][mediaqueries] Change of a 'device-radius' prop desc

From: Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:49:57 +0900
To: "'www-style'" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: "'Florian Rivoal'" <florian@rivoal.net>
The css-round-display spec was slightly changed and I'm not sure whether two
values could be specified in 'device-radius' media feature or not. Each
values mean a horizontal radius and a vertical radius respectively, so that
author can define an ellipse as a display shape with a pixel unit in the
mediaqueries.

I think it might be reasonable to express more display shapes and is not
complicated from the complexity point of view, but I'm not sure it could be
allowed in the mediaqueries convention to define two strings as a media
feature's value. The explanation of the 'device-radius' is in the spec
document[1] under the property description, and I'd like to get comments
about this topic.

 - hyojin

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-round-display/#descdef-media-device-radius