RE: [css-round-display] Request for first review the css-round-display

"border-boundary: parent" is intended that the border of an element is
circumscribed within that of its parent (possibly a round shape). [1] This
is similar to "border-boundary: display", but the border of the element is
bounded by that of its parent not by that of the display.

If it uses the parent's shape-inside, it actually does nothing because the
element is already laid inside its parent as in [2]. So I think that
referring to the border of the element's parent is more plausible.

These are the initial thoughts, but if something is unclear or unsound,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Soonbo

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-round-display/images/border_c.png