[css-round-display] My thoughts on CSS Round Display

From: Hur, Joone <joone.hur@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 01:22:12 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello,

I just checked if the CSS Round Display works well with existing CSS specifications.

* border-boundary with border-image
We may apply the border-boundary and the border-image property together.
In this case, do we need a round border image?
How can we stretch the image around the round display?

* polar-distance & polar-angle
Can we set the origin of the polar-distance|angle property at any place inside of round display?

Thanks,
Joone