Re: [mediaqueries4]Differentiating touchscreen+mouse from touchscreen only scenarios

We think the spec should avoid ambiguities around non-pointer devices---we
were bitten by this during our implementation.

Details: Even though 'pointer', 'any-pointer', 'hover' and 'any-hover'
values are meant for pointing devices only (right?), the spec
    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/mediaqueries-4/#mf-interaction
defines 'pointer' and 'hover' values ambiguously with respect to
inclusion/exclusion of non-pointing input device like keyboards:

A. The 'pointer' value definitions include non-pointing devices, but the
'hover' value definitions don't. These defs use "... primary input
mechanism ..." and "... primary pointing system ..." respectively.

B. The 'any-pointer' and 'any-hover' definitions include non-pointing
devices: "... capabilities of all the input devices ...".

Hope we didn't miss anything in-between.

Mustaq