Re: [css-grid] Updates and Issues

On 13/01/15 22:06, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Check the actual spec text - repeat(auto) requires the track-list to
> contain only length/percentage, none of the other <track-size> values
> are allowed.  This is precisely to avoid the confusion that you're
> talking about. ^_^

Oooops :), I talked too fast, next time I'll check the actual text.

Although there might be still a problem for implementors. What happens
with percentages of indefinite lengths? The problem for implementors is
that determining this cannot be done at the parser level, so it won't be
possible to mark the declaration as invalid.

BR