Re: [css-ruby] About side of additional leading

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Given this spacing algorithm was born to switch line-stacking-ruby[1]
> automatically, it looks more natural to me to add leading only as much
> as needed for the side.
>
> But having much different sizes of ruby on both sides are so rare that
> I'd like to take implementer's preference over what theoretically
> looks more natural to me.
>
> Xidorn, do you prefer the way in your pending patch?

I'm not sure what theoretically looks more natural to you. My current impl
does add leading only as much as needed for the side, if annotations are on
only one side. And you didn't mention anything about your preference on
both side cases.

I think my impl looks good to me, but if you have any suggestion looks more
reasonable, I'm happy to implement that as well.

- Xidorn