Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

On 8.1.2015 6:58, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> For XSL-FO we added syllable-widows; I'm not sure this was good from an i18n point of view, however.
> There's also the ability to say whether the last line of a block is to be justified or set ragged if the line is too short.
> There are also syllable count minimum values for before and after a hyphen.

And there is a link for definitions of all those properties:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslfo20/#common-hyphenation-properties

<warning>Linked text contains words "XSL", "XSLT" and "XSL-FO".</warning>

    Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing