Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

Control over sentence orphans would be brilliant, if for example the
following could be controlled:

p {
  line-min-orphans: 3;
}

Hello here is some sample text. Here is a new sentence. Here is another
longer sentence that spans multiple lines that is long etc etc.

May currently look this on a small screen:
Hello here is some sample text. Here
is a new sentence. Here is another
longer sentence that spans multiple
lines that is long etc etc.

Would output:
Hello here is some sample text.
Here is a new sentence.
Here is another longer sentence
that spans multiple lines
that is long etc etc.

Support for more than just screen and print would be useful for this.