Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

interesting that they call them 'widow' words, not orphan words, which
shows that this terminology (either orphan or widow) is probably not good
in this case; if i had to choose,i would have also called them widows, not
orphans, based on the principle "an orphan is left behind, a widow goes on
on alone".