Re: [css-text] Preventing typographic orphans

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 16:25:48 -0700
To: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>
Cc: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
There are both stylistic and semantic reasons that pertain to last line
break and content. It is not one or the other in general. CSS should
probably support the necessary properties to effect the stylistic
requirements. Whether it should go as far as specifying language specific
behavior is doubtful.