Re: [css-ruby] About side of additional leading

On 12/30/2014 02:14 PM, Xidorn Quan wrote:
> The current spec says:
>
>     ... then additional leading is added on the appropriate side of the
> ruby base container such that ...
>
> I guess the word "side" should be in plural form, so that UAs are
> allowed to add leadings to both sides if they think it is better.

Just to make this more concrete -- I think we'd especially need to add
leading on both sides *when there are annotations on both sides* of some
base text.

(e.g. base text with two levels of annotation, with one annotation being
on top and one being on the bottom. Seems like both sides need
additional leading in this case.)