Re: [css3-ui] directional nav error handling

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
> I don't see what is particularly bad about adopting (a) or (b). What is the
> benefit of doing (e)? Is it worth the risk of breaking TV apps for end users
> if this ships to TVs via auto-update (assuming vendors don't notice any
> problems before actually shipping)?

It's the straightforward interpretation of the spec's current
language.  I've got no problem with other behaviors, but the spec
needs to change to match.  I've no opinion on which is best if we're
just evaluating them all equally, and am fine with deferring to
Florian's preference for B.