Re: [css-cascade][mediaqueries] Allow custom mq before @import?

I see the rationale. Thanks.

You mentioned the possibility of custom media being redefined. I can't help but wonder how it works:

```
@import "def.css";
@import "redef.css" (--foo);
@import "foo.css" (--foo);
```

def.css
```
@custom-media --foo true;
```

redef.css
```
@custom-media --foo false;
```

Will this cause "foo.css" not being imported?