Re: New name for Predefined Counter Styles doc

From: Andrew Cunningham <lang.support@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 21:52:23 +1000
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: www International <www-international@w3.org>, W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>
International counter styles cookbook?

Although in some cases the styles listed are just building blocks that
would need to be extended appropriately.

Andrew

On Monday, 13 April 2015, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
> we're still trying to find a better name than
> Predefined Counter Styles, for
> http://w3c.github.io/predefined-counter-styles/
>
> i'd like a name that clarifies that these are short bits of code that
authors can cut and paste into their stylesheets
> i'd like it to also indicate that this document is mostly concerned with
styles used in languages other than English.
> i think the name should also clearly distinguish it from the Counter
Style spec

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Mobile: 0459 806 589
Email: acunningham@slv.vic.gov.au
          lang.support@gmail.com