[css-writing-modes-3] Defer auto-muticol behavior in Auto-sizing Block Containers in Orthogonal Flows

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:38:45 +0900
The other thread reminded me that we should defer the auto-multicol behavior in 7.3.2. Auto-sizing Block Containers in Orthogonal Flows[1] to future levels, or if any implementers are interested in implementing, mark at risk.

I’m not a decision maker at Blink, but I at least am not going to implement this behavior to Blink in a foreseeable future.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-writing-modes-3/#auto-multicol

/koji